Lumen: 800 lumen (Max)
I2r is an extremely versatile inspection lamp that will illuminate even the tightest spaces such as cable shafts or engine compartments. With its flexible design, it can be twisted and turned to provide hands-free light in any direction.
– LED: Main light: Super bright COB LED 6500K. Top light: Super bright SMD LED 6500K
– Material: Aluminium, 2K durable plastic
– Dimensions: H: 220.6mm / 400mm, W: 46mm, D: 66.5mm
– Light modes: Dimming: 700-60 lm / Top light: 120 lm
– Burning time: Dimming: 2-16h / Top light: 10h
– Light distance: 180° rotatable and tiltable head with top light
– Switch: Main light: Stepless dimming wheel. Top light: ON/OFF
– Temperature: -10°C to +40°C
– Battery type: Li-ion 3.7V, 2600 mAh, 9.62 Wh
– Battery Included: Yes
– Charging temperature: 0°C to +45°C
– Rechargeable: Yes
– Weight: 373gr
– IP rating: IP54 (dust-proof, splash-proof)
– Colour: Grey
– Included: Adapter, USB cable, manual
Professional and versatile work light.
I2r is an extremely versatile inspection light that will light up even the tightest areas like cable shafts or engine compartments. With its flexible design it can be twisted and turned to deliver handsfree light in any direction. This inspection light can stand on its own, it can hang in the hidden hook, and the magnetic foot will stick to any magnetic surface.
The long main light on the arm delivers a very wide floodlight and is capable of lighting up large areas. I2r is also fitted with a top light in the very end of the arm, letting you light up straight ahead, even in very cramped spaces. With 700 lumens from the main light and 120 lumens from the top light there is always enough light to get the job done.
Vonk art. code: 6204101002
Leverancier/supplier art. code: 410.1002