All rackmount cases have a rugged, rotationally molded exterior that can withstand all kinds of abuse, drop after drop, in any environment – damage free.
• Fixed frame with square holes for universal equipment
• 2″ front cover, 5″ rear cover
• Anti-glare black hardware
• Coupling pawls for safe stacking
• Molded in wheels at the back with handles on the lid for easy movement
• Comfort Grip plastic handles
• High strength steel rack frame supports equipment from 10 – 50 kg
• Designed to meet the requirements of Def Stan 81-41 Level J, Mil
Standard 810, STANAG 4340 and other European standards.
• Designed to meet ANSI/EIA-310-C for universal rack mount hole pattern
• 10 different models, frame heights 4-12U in two depths, 480 and 610 mm
• Metric M6 clip nuts for greater flexibility in mounting hardware
• Lid hangers for storing lids during use
• Sealed packing and PRV keep the container watertight and eliminate over pressurization
• REACH and RoHs compliant